Despite the distressing scene portrayed in the film, the family was in a state of shock as they witnessed their beloved dog suffer. Ameen, fearing the worst, quickly examined Tyson for any potential snake bites and noticed blood on the left side of his face.
The individual reached out to the snake emergency hotline and shared a video of the snake with Subhendu Mallik, a specialist. Mallik identified the animal as an Indian cobra and suggested that the family take their dog to the veterinarian immediately. Unfortunately, since this occurred at 2 a.m., no veterinarians were available to assist, and the dog passed away within thirty minutes.
According to Amin’s account to Ommcom News, they witnessed Tyson struggling with a cobra just inches away from their porch. Unfortunately, the snake ended up biting their beloved pet, and despite their best efforts to reach veterinary care, none were available at that time. Although they managed to save their own lives, Tyson couldn’t be saved. Amin expressed how much their family appreciates Tyson’s loyalty and bravery, even in the face of danger. He also lamented the fact that while there are numerous hospitals that cater to humans 24/7, there aren’t enough emergency facilities available for animals in Odisha. Mr. Mallik chipped in by highlighting the sad reality of the incident, which shows how pets can die without treatment due to the lack of veterinary care in the area.